The below stated are the terms and conditions for shopping using our website; these are subject to change and the management reserve the right to update them at any time with absolute discretion in order to comply with the law, regulations, guidance or as we otherwise see fit.
These are the only conditions on which we sell our goods. We strongly advise you to carefully read our terms and conditions before placing an order with us either for delivery or collection. If you place an order; we assume that you have read and fully understood these terms and conditions, and do conduct the business in full agreement with these terms.
We urge that you do not purchase or order anything from the website if you are not fully agreeing to our terms and conditions. Our representative, any member of staff or delivery vehicle drivers are not authorised to agree to any other conditions or to vary these conditions in any circumstances whatsoever.
These conditions supersede any previous conditions (whether oral or in writing) and also supersede any previous course of dealing, trade custom or understanding; if any between you and us.
- You need to be at least 18 years or more to order via our website. If you are not 18, and you need to place an order, we highly advise you to order under the strict supervision of a responsible adult.
- We may change the content of the website anytime without prior notice. This includes the layout of the website, offers, price, courier charge etc. If we make any change(s) on our website, including in our terms and conditions, even after you have placed an order, the updated terms and conditions will apply to the transaction.
- We offer very competitive prices on our website. We will try our level best to keep the prices as low as possible and also in line with our in-store price list at Drummond Street, London NW1 2 HL. Since we sell all the products that are listed on the website and a much-extended range in-store; please note the availability shown for each product is not real-time and in very rare cases items do run out of stock even after it has been updated or shown as in stock in our store at Drummond street. Due to this reason, we can never guarantee that all of the listed products are always available on the website to order. At the time of packing, if the ordered items are not available, we will contact you to suggest an alternative product. If you do not want the alternative or similar products, we will cancel that item from your order and issue a full refund for that particular product; the rest of your order will be dispatched promptly.
- We source most of our products from India. At times you may find free offers like 2GB data, Spoon free when you purchase 2 or more…etc; these offers are only applicable in India and the supplier does not extend them for export orders. Even though it is written on the packaging of certain products, it may not come with the product; hence we cannot guarantee that you will receive these with your order.
- If due to any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a specific product you have requested, we will inform you before we dispatch the rest of the order; and if we do not get a timely reply from you, we reserve the right to cancel the whole order and issue a full refund. We will not be liable for any loss resulting in such circumstances.
- We process the orders soon after we have confirmed that clear funds have been received in our bank; we aim to dispatch the order on the same day if we receive it before 14:00 hrs. All the orders received after 14:00 hrs may be dispatched the next day. Any orders received after 14:00 hrs on Thursday will only be dispatched on the following Monday. All orders will be dispatched using Royal Mail or our contracted courier service network for the next possible day delivery UK Mainland.
- If you need the delivery on a specific day; you need to inform us about this via a special note when placing the order; as we may not be able to stop or re-direct the goods once it is dispatched.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available at the delivery address, you provided, to receive the goods when the courier arrives. If you are not at the address the driver may deliver the goods to your neighbour or leave them at a safe place. In such circumstances, neither the Courier Company nor Indian Spice Shop takes any responsibility if the full or part of the shipment goes missing or damaged.
- In case you need to re-arrange delivery, you will need to contact the courier company directly as we have no control over their system. As a normal business practice, the courier company will attempt the re-delivery of your order according to their schedules and you may not have a choice to select a particular date and time slot.
- If you are not at the address when the courier company attempts to deliver, they may leave a note and it is your responsibility to contact the courier company and collect the goods or re-arrange the delivery at your own cost; if any. If you do not collect the goods within 2 days or fail to re-arrange, the company may send your order back to us (subject to no perishable items therein). If the courier company finds out that there are perishable items in the package, they may not bring the goods back to us but instead dispose of the package; if this is ever the case, Indian Spice Shop will not take any responsibility for your losses and no refund will be issued.
- If we cannot process your order and deliver it to you in a reasonable time frame, we will contact you to cancel the order or offer to re-arrange for the next possible delivery day.
- We may dispatch your order in multiple consignments according to the size and weight of your order.
- We charge a fixed delivery charge of £5.99 for all orders up to £60.00. All orders above £60.00 are eligible for free delivery.
- The standard and free delivery are available only on the UK mainland. Our courier services are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. All the areas that are outside the UK Mainland will draw an additional shipping surcharge, which you will have to pay to get the goods delivered. Please contact us if you need further help and assistance related to shipping charges before placing your order with us.
- The standard weight of each box is 20 kilos. If your order is above 20 kilos, an additional surcharge of .49p will be applied to each additional kilo.
- The prices payable for the products that you order are visibly set out on the website. If by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item at the stated price, provided that we inform you before we dispatch the item.
- All the prices displayed on our website are in GBP. If you are paying in any other currency, it is your responsibility to pay currency conversion charges (if any) to your Bank. We will only pay our bank charges.
- In case of a delivery problem, please contact our customer service specifying the Customer Order number and the Name on the order.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason please let us know and we will try our level best to resolve the issue. If you wish to return, the items must not be used and must be 'as new' with all packaging and tags intact. Once the item is received in good condition, we will issue; either a refund to your credit or debit card or issue a voucher that can be used on our website. In case of a refund, it can take up to 28 days to credit in your account from the date of purchase. The refund will only be issued to the same method or account wherefrom the payment was made; it will not be sent to any other account or channel.
- We will not accept returns of any perishable items like vegetables, fruits, frozen and dairy products etc.
- If you need to return either full or a part of the delivered item(s), you must provide all the documentation that you received along with the delivery.
- If you change your mind and you need to return the products that are delivered, it is your responsibility to pay the postage cost. We can issue a return postage label if you require one, and the cost of the same will be deducted from your refund; any remaining balance will be credited via the original method of payment.
- We will issue a full refund or replacement if any of the products are damaged (Excludes FRUITS AND VEGETABLES); or are sent that are different from your order; purely due to a packing staff mistake. You must notify us about the damaged items on the same day that you receive the products or latest the next working day. At times we may take back the damaged products; in which case the replacement product will only be shipped after we receive the damaged product back in our store.
- You can cancel your order up to 15:00 hrs on the day you placed the order. Once we dispatch your order, under no circumstances it can be stopped. In such cases, we are not able to either cancel the order or issue a refund.
- You cannot cancel if your order is custom made especially for you as per your individual needs/ requirements.
- We endeavour to advertise our products accurately. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about products, such as photographs, images and descriptions of the products. The images shown on our website are for illustration purposes only. Actual product size, style and appearance may vary than on the packaging.
- We take every effort to make sure that the product information in our listings is accurate. The manufacturers may change the information on the products, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice. As a result, you may see a change or difference in the products you receive. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than the description shown on our web listing. So we highly recommend you carefully refer to the information on the packet that you receive before using the products rather than solely depending on the information given on our web listing. If you have any specific product queries, doubts or complaints, kindly contact the manufacturer of the product directly. We are unable to accept any kind of liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on our website, or any loss you suffer as a result of using such a product.
- that circumstances arise which, in our view, oblige us to do so;
- if you have a client account with us; that payment has not been paid on the terms;
- our inability through shortage of stocks or for any other reason to execute delivery wholly or in part;
- In our absolute discretion when there is a risk that to proceed with such activity may result in a breach of any law, rule or regulation of any jurisdiction.
- As a seller, the feedback, suggestions and comments are very much important to us. We take every effort to make our customers happy. So we humbly request all our valued customers to send feedback about our services and products.
- Any personal data you supply to us will be held and processed by the applicable law. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your prior consent.
- We may contact you by post, email, telephone, or text/SMS with information about goods and services that we feel may be of interest to you that are similar to those you have already purchased.
- If you are no longer interested in hearing from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Indian Spice shop 115-119, Drummond Street, London NW1 2HL.
Right to Refuse:-
We reserve the right to refuse your custom, suspend sale or delivery, or cancel any order in the following circumstances or events:
Notwithstanding any other condition, we shall have no liability whatsoever under or in any way related to the sale and purchase of Goods or otherwise (whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or by way of statutory duty) for any failure to fulfil any obligation hereunder if and to the extent that such fulfilment is prevented by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- These conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The contract constitutes the entire agreement between us and you. You do hereby acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in a contract.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these conditions by you shall be considered a breach as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- If any provision of these conditions is held by any court to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions or the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- Any person who is not a party to a contract between us shall not have any rights to enforce its terms.